This year Working In Australia celebrates two decades of helping people move to one of the most beautiful and safest countries on earth.
- Why you need to find out if you’re eligible to apply for permanent residency, as a first step.
- Immigration update. What is the best route to take to get a visa and permanent residency?
- Finding employment in Australia
- Future changes to immigration policy and what this means.
- How to get started on your road to Australia.
Co-founder of Working In Australia, Scott has over 20 years’ experience in assisting people with their move Down Under.
Immigration Adviser and Move Specialist. Paul left the UK in 2003 and has spent 17 years Down Under. He is currently living back in the UK running his special programme designed to assist those moving to Australia.
Born in the USA, raised and educated in Sydney, Nassim has called Auckland her home for 12 years. She is Head of Immigration at Working In Visas and oversees about 2000 visa approvals processed by her team.
Based in Australia, International Recruitment Specialist Brett McAdam connects Australian employers with international talent heading to Australia.
Complete the below form to register for upcoming webinars with us.
We look forward to helping make your Australian dream a reality!
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY